VACANCY-LECTURER: INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (D1).
ZIMBABWE PARKS AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY
LECTURER (INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY) (D1)
Applications are invited from experienced and suitable candidates for appointment to the following position at Mushandike College of Wildlife Management.
- Lecturing Information and Communication Technology Courses at the College
- Carrying out relevant research in line with the college and ZimParks work-plan
- Setting, Invigilating and marking examinations.
- Assisting and supervising students in their academic and professional growth
- Managing and maintaining the Geo-Information Science and Computer Laboratories.
- Attending to all I.C.T. and related technology issues at the College and Sanctuary
- Developing and maintaining college website and social media platforms.
- Liaising with I.C.T. service providers.
- Participating actively as a team member in all college projects as assigned
- Providing I.C.T. services to research activities
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology.
A minimum of two years in the I.C.T. or I.C.T Education field.
A Teaching qualification is a distinct advantage
Knowledge of current issues in the I.C.T industry.
Experience in Geo-Information Science, Spatial and Digital Image Analysis
Highly motivated and innovative
Good computer programming, networking and presentation skills.
Interested candidates should submit their applications together with detailed CVs to the:
Mushandike College of Wildlife Management
P Bag 9036