VACANCY – CHINHOYI CAVES MOTEL – GENERAL MANAGER (D2)
Chinhoyi Caves Motel, a Strategic Business Unit under the Parks and Wildlife Management Authority is looking for a dynamic and results oriented General Manager who will provide leadership and strategic direction for the Motel.
The duties for the General Manager shall include;
- Managing on-going profitability of the motel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Managing the motel’s annual operating and capital budgets
- Providing effective leadership to motel team members.
- Leading all key property issues including capital projects, customer service and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints and oversee the quality management systems for the Motel.
- Coordinating sales and marketing programs for the Motel
- Leading in all aspects of business planning.
- Managing the motels management team and overall motel targets to deliver an excellent guest experience.
Qualifications, Experience and Skill
- The ideal candidate should be a holder of a first degree in Hospitality or Hotel Management. A relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills, professional maturity, openness and collaborative skills.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, relationship building and networking skills.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in leading / management in the Hospitality and Hotel Industry.
Interested candidates should submit their written applications including up to date CVs to:
The Human Resources Manager
Parks and Wildlife Management Authority
P.O box CY 140
hand deliver to Head Office’s Registry Section on or before the 12th of April 2020